Holographic Coral Short Oval
- 10 sizes in each set – ideal for larger and smaller hands
- Set of 24 false nails in a Doobys Nails gift box
- Reuse up to 7 times
- All our sets are in stock & will be shipped today
- UK Next Day Delivery order before 5pm
- FREE Standard 1-2 Day delivery orders over £30
- International Shipping Available
- Choice of gel tabs and glue on basket page
- Placed in size order in the box to save you time searching for sizes.
- Returns Accepted up to 50 days after purchase so feel free to choose as many sets as you wish. All we ask is nails are returned unworn.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: Wash hands and dry completely.
STEP 2: Push back cuticles, then select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order.
STEP 3: Apply an even layer of glue to the back of the Static Nail and natural nail. Or apply the gel tab to your nail. TOP TIP! We advise a tab slightly smaller than your actual nail
STEP 4: Place the Nail slightly under your cuticle for a seamless, natural look. Press down firmly for 30+ seconds using your thumb. Ensure the entire nail is covered and receiving pressure.
STEP 5: Press out air pockets (if any) before moving on. If needed, use more glue and pressure to avoid air pockets.
STEP 6: Doobys Nails can be filed from any side, including the cuticle area, if you want to shorten the length of the nails without losing the tip design.
HOW TO REMOVE & REAPPLY
To avoid damage never force or pull off. We highly recommend soaking your nails in warm soapy water for around 10 minutes to soften the adhesive allowing you to safely remove the nails without damage whenever you'd like.
To reapply, simply follow the steps above and done!
UK Standard 1-2 Day UK Delivery - FREE orders £50+
UK Next Day - FREE Orders £80+ (Orders before 5pm)
Uk based we ship worldwide including. USA, UAE, Australia, Mexico, Europe.
Duration 5 - 10 days
Would you like this set in another shape or colour ? Drop us a whatsapp with your query and a member of the salon will let you know what we can do for you 07949 080 777 We respond Mon - Fri 9am - 8pm